Low Carbon South West is a trade association and sector partnership between businesses, academia, investors, local authorities, regional and national agencies promoting the growth of the environmental technologies and services sector in the South West.
Our Mission & Objectives:
- Support and promote the development of environmental technologies and services in Bristol, Bath and South West England
- Encourage the adoption of these technologies and services by commercial, industrial and institutional end-users seeking to reduce their carbon footprint
- Promote Bristol, Bath and South West England as a centre of excellence for sustainability to wider UK and international audiences
- Facilitate effective networking, knowledge exchange and practical business collaborations between LCSW members and between LCSW as a group and wider networks, for mutual advantage
- Encourage links between business and academia within the environmental technology sector, including knowledge transfer, support of training course and recruitment opportunities